Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December 2, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. I am still creating with the All Glammed Up Collection. It is an amazing collection.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for all of the inspiration by the rest Design Team.


 
Products Used: 

Other products: 
Gold Wink of Stella, Copic Markers R83 - E37, red hemp, brown cardstock (CS), red rhinestones.

Instructions: Take a piece of the All Glammed Up paper Collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Sponge it with rose ink. Cut the Scalloped Edges, from the Eyelet Oval Die, with brown CS. Then cut the Solid Center and Eyelet center from paper from the paper collection. Put them together then add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the All Glammed Up shoe in brown ink using paper from the paper collection. Cut it out with the matching die. Color it with the Copic Markers. Cut the matching card panels, tags, and ticket from the paper collection then sponge them with ink. Add Double Dots to the backs of the tags and ticket. Stamp twelve of the small flowers and six of the larger flower in black ink, on paper from the paper collection. Sponge the edges with rose ink. Add three of each flower to make a flower. Add rhinestones to the centers. Add all of the elements to the card, then take the Gold Wink of Stella and add it to the flowers and randomly around the tags, tickets, and card panels. Add a few more rhinestones around the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment