Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
It is time for a new collection debut. It is so exciting to introduce it to you
the Italiana Riviera.
This is one amazing collection of stamps, dies, and papers. I just love how the grapes flow through the papers and those gorgeous leaves. It gives you the feel of walking through a grape vineyard. The wine bottle and glass is so charming and really adds the extra pop to your creation. The luscious purples pinks and greens just add to the beauty of each page. 
The stamps give way to so much creativity whether you are coloring or embossing they are just perfect. The leaf dies and flourishes are spectacular. I love coloring them, or placing them around my image. This collection really inspires me to create many different creations.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! 
I hope this collection inspires you as much as it has me.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for all of the inspiration by the rest of the Design Team.


Other products: Copic Markers BV 0000 - 01 - 02 - 04, G 14 - 16 - 21, BG000, E 34 - 35 - 37 - 51, N 0 - 02; purple, pink, white cardstock, glitter pen, Spellbinders Marvelous Squares, Classic Squares Small

Instructions: 
Take a piece of pink cardstock and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take a piece of the Italiana Riviera paper collection and cut a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" layer. Cut two of the Italiana Grape Cluster, leaf flourishes. Add it to the back of the layer. Add Double Dots to the back. Take a piece of purple cardstock and cut the largest Marvelous squares, and a piece of pink cardstock and cut the medium Classic Square. Stamp the Grape Clusters and two of the glasses on white cardstock in black ink. Color them with Copic Markers. Cut the image and glasses out with the Italiana Grape Clusters Die. Add the three die cuts together and add Double Dots to the back. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo, and add the two glasses to the right corner.

Have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment