Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope you like the tag I made. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see the projects by the design team.





Project Instructions: 

Other products: Purple cardstock (CS), Spellbinders Classic Oval - Scalloped Ovals, fibers, tag, eyelet
Instructions: Take a tag and cover it with paper from the Italiana Riviera paper collection. Stamp the Italiana Script across the front of it with black ink. Add an eyelet to the hole. Take the matching card panels, and stamp the Italiana Script onto each one, with black ink. Add a 1/4" border of purple CS. Add Double Dots to the backs. Take the oval and cut out the image. Take the purple CS, and cut the scalloped oval. Layer it on the back of the image and add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the grape clusters onto purple CS with black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Glue them around the image and panels. Add fibers to the eyelet.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment