Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 23, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. I am using the Enchanted Mum collection, and with Fall just around the corner I decided to do some gold embossing. I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and look at all of the beautiful projects by the rest of the design team.
Have a wonderful and blessed week.


Project Instructions: 

Other products: Gold glitter - white - pink cardstock (CS), gold embossing powder, pink flat back pearls, heat gun, gold glitter
Instructions: Take a piece of the Enchanted Mum paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut a piece of glitter CS and trim it to 5 1/4" by 5 1/4". Cut a card front from the paper collection and trim it to 5" by 5". Stamp the images from the Enchanted Mum Cling Stamp Set onto pink CS, with the Essential Glue Pad. Cover them with gold embossing powder. Heat emboss it. Cut it out with the matching dies. Cut the flourish into four pieces. Stamp the Enchanted Dragonflies onto white CS with black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Add Art Institute glue over the wings, and then add gold glitter to them. Allow them to dry then add pearls to the bodies. Cut two sentiments from the paper collection. Add all of the elements to the card with Art Institute Glue.
Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment