Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I made a wall hanging this week. With the New Peacock Paisley collection. I hope you find time
stop by Heartfelt Creations blog this week, and look at all of the gorgeous creations.
Here is a little about the new collection.

Brighten your world with the sparkling colors and mesmerizing motifs of Peacock Paisley, the exquisite spring release from Heartfelt Creations.  
This lush collection sparkles with jewel tones of topaz, sapphire, amber, emerald and turquoise.  The artistic flair of exotic peacocks, intricate paisleys, frilled feathers and delightful daisies will captivate your imagination and energize your creativity.  
Six beautiful sets of intricately designed, deeply etched red rubber stamps are the perfect companions to a vibrant paper collection that is overflowing with card fronts, cut apart pages, vivid artwork, pre-designed layouts and beautifully layered backgrounds. 
 The Delightful Daisy Die cuts 7 perfect floral layers with one pass through your cutting system.  Whether you want to preserve life's most beautiful moments, create with mixed media techniques or design keepsake cards, you'll be proud as a peacock to present the sophisticated elegance of Peacock Paisley.



Other Products: Spellbinders Grand Ovals - Grand Decorative Ovals, Neenah Solar White - green Card Stock (CS), blue rhinestones, Copic Markers: feathers YG0000 - 03 - BG 000 - 01 - 57 - Y000 - 15 - YR18 - 12, Peacock YG0000 - 03 - 06 - 05 - BG000 - 01 - 05 - 18 - G05, flowers Y13 - 12 - YR18, leaves YG06, Memento Pear Tart Ink, Clear Wink of Stella.

Instructions: Cut and emboss the largest Decorative Grand Oval with green CS. Then cut and emboss the next two sizes, with designer paper from the Peacock Paisley paper collection. Take white CS and cut and emboss the largest Grand Oval. Skip the next size. Then cut and emboss the next size down in white CS. Add them together with the designer paper, add Double Dots to the back of the smaller one. Add it to the base. Stamp the Peacock, on white CS with black ink, and color it with Copic Markers. Add the smallest Grand Decorative Oval die cut to the back of the image, then add double dots to the back and add it to the project as shown in the photo. Stamp four Peacock Feathers in black ink, and color them with Copic Markers. Add them to the second layer of the wall hanging. Stamp four sets of daises and cut them out with the matching die. Sponge the edges with Pear Tart and Cottage Ivy inks. Mold and shape them with Deluxe Flowers Shaping Kit, then add two flowers to each flower. Glue them to the wall hanging as shown in the photo. Place the rhinestones in the centers and allow them to dry. Add Wink of Stella to the Peacock Feathers and the Peacock.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I really appreciate your comments. 
They make my day!!!
Thanks!
I am entering this card in the following challenges
Word Art Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment