Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 3, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am showcasing the Birds and Blooms collection this week. It has been such a great collection.
I have had so much inspiration from the amazing stamps, dies, and papers.
We will be revealing a new collection next week. 
The Butterfly Medley collections stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog for a sneak peak!!!
You are going to love this one. Especially those of you who love butterflies as much as I do.
Stop by the HC blog and take a look at all of the amazing inspiration from the 
rest of my teammates.


Other Products used: Spellbinders Grand Labels four - Elegant Labels four, Fairway Mica Metallic green - Neenah 80# white cardstock (CS), rhinestones, Copic Markers Flowers R 83 - 85 - 89, Leaves G20 - YG 23 - 94, Branch E 34 - 39, Birds E 31 - 34 - B 21 - 23, Clear Wink of Stella.
Instructions: Make a 7" by 5" card base with white CS. Cut a 7" by 5" layer from the Birds and Blooms paper collection, and place it on the card front. Cut/emboss the largest Elegant labels in white CS. Stamp the Birds and Blooms image in black ink on white CS, then color it with Copic Markers. Cut/emboss it with the fourth largest Grand Labels four. Add Double Dots to the back, and add it to the card. Stamp eighteen blooms with Lilac Posies ink, then cut them out with the matching die. Add Wink of Stella to each flower after molding them with your molding mat and took kit. Add two blooms to each flower then place them on the card. Stamp four sets of leaves from the Leafy branch Cling Stamp Set on the green CS using black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Sponge them with green ink, then shape them. Place them around the flowers. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection using the Ticket Stub Die, from the Luggage and Tags Die

No comments:

Post a Comment