Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November, 19 2014

Hello and welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I have made a tag this week. It was a lot of fun playing with all the different colors.
Is everyone getting ready for the new release coming up
the Romantique Collection
Some gorgeous, stamps dies, and designer paper. You are going to love this collection.
Stop   by Heartfelt Creations blog to see more of our great inspiration.

I wanted to use some of the beautiful colors of Fall on this tag. 
I hope you like it.



Other Products: Spellbinders Les Papillions, 110pd white cardstock (CS), Distress paint Antique Bronze - Picked Raspberry - Mustard Seed, Distress inks Mowed Lawn - Black soot - Shaded Lilac, Timber Brown Stazon ink, fibers, eyelet, Lanyard hook, one jump ring, four beads, eye pin, Lady Bug charm, black twine, black cardstock (CS), craft mat, heat gun, white gel pen, ribbon.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white CS to 4" by 6" and then trim the top corners at an angle. Add the Distress paints to a piece of craft mat then spray it with water. Swipe the tag into the paint until it is covered entirely. Dry it with a heat gun. Stamp the Dahlia Bouquet images in brown ink. Color it with the Distress inks using the Tombow Dual Brush Marker. Sponge the edges of the tag with black ink. Take the white gel pen and add dots to the stamens. Add ribbon to the bottom of the tag. Stamp the butterfly on paper from the Burst of Splendor paper collection with black ink. Emboss it with the butterfly die. Cut a black butterfly from the die also. Add fibers to the tag and a jump ring to black twine, then tie it around the fibers. Attach the lady bug to the eye pin, and then add four beads. Attach them to the hook and the hook to the jump ring. Glue the butterfly together and add it to the bottom of the tag.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment