Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 28,2014

Hello and welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!! It is getting ready to get cold here in Virginia! I am looking forward to the weather deciding whether it is going to be warm or cold. Ready to put up the warm clothes and get out the cold ones. 
We are wrapping up the All Geared Up collection, and getting ready for something new.
I hope you will follow a long and see what we come up with next. 
I made a card this week, and I hope you will enjoy what I made. Don't forget to stop by 
Heartfelt Creations blog and see all of the amazing inspiration, 

I want to welcome the new designers for Heartfelt Creations!! What a amazing journey they will have for the next year.. 
I am also a continuing Designer for Heartfelt Creations, and  am looking forward to another amazing year with them.
I want to thank everyone who voted for me!!! It really means so much to me!!!

Other Products: Light pink - dark pink CS, Distress Ink Worn Lipstick, Crystal Stickles, Wink of Stella, Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink, Spellbinder Sprightly Sprocket - Standard Circles Lg, Copic markers, rhinestones, heat gun.

Instructions: Make 6" by 6" card base with pink CS. Take a card panel from the All Geared Up paper collection, and trim it to 5 7/8" by 5 7/8". Glue it to the card base. Stamp the image on white CS with black ink, and color it with markers. Add Wink of Stella to the pink gears and leaves. Cut/emboss it with the largest Standard Circle. Cut the largest Sprightly Sprockets die in pink CS Glue it to the back of the image then add Double Dots. Add it to the card off centered, slightly to the right. Cut eight small gears in dark pink CS, and six large gears in light pink. Add Distress ink to the tips then mold and shape them. Add two large and one small to make the large flowers and two small together to make the small ones. Add rhinestones to the centers, then add Stickles to the edges of the flowers. Stamp the Happy Birthday in black ink, then add embossing powder and heat set. Trim it to 2" by 1", and add Double Dots to the back. Cut a piece of pink CS to 2 1/4" by 1 1/4" and add Double Dots to the back of half of it and glue to the back of the rest. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.

Have an amazing week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment