Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014 HC

welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. This week I am using Once Upon a Time collection
I love the masculine theme of this collection. Of course you can do any type of cards or projects with this collection also. 
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creation's blog to see all of the amazing creations. 

The cards I created this week are about the time together, and thinking about that special someone.

I hope you enjoy my cards this week, and are inspired to create also. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving all of your amazing comments. It really means so much to me. 

Time With You
Other Products: Copic Markers, Rhinestones, Blue and Brown cardstock (CS), Cryogen CS, glue gun, 
Memento Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, 
Bamboo Leaves, and Bahama Blue inks.

Instructions: 
Take a piece of the paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut a piece of blue CS to 4 3/8" by 5 1/8", and another piece of the paper collection to 4 1/4" by 5". Add them to the card. Stamp your image on white CS and color it with Copic markers. Brick E 34, 37, 39, 08, and 42. Clocks YG 000, 03, N0, 2, and 4. Flowers B 00, 02, 04, and RV 34. Leaves YG 13, 63, and 67. Cut the image down to 4" by 4 3/4". Distress the edges. Sponge the edges with sand, cocoa, and black inks then add double dots and add it to the card. Cut out sentiments and add a 1/8" layer in brown CS. Stamp the flowers on blue CS, and then stamp the Word Background over that. Cut them out and then sponge them with blue ink. Shape them and add the rhinestones. Take the glue gun and glue the flowers and sentiments to the card.















Times I Think of You
Other Products: Zing black glitter embossing powder, Adirondack Alcohol ink Citrus and Sunshine Yellow, Copic Markers, glue gun, heat gun, Memento Dandelion and Tuxedo black ink, Cryogen White cardstock (CS).
Instructions: Take a piece of the paper collection and cut it to 7" by 10" to make 7" by 5" card base. Stamp the image on white CS and color it with the Copic markers: roses R 20, 24, 27. Flowers Y 11, YG00. Leaves YG 17, 13, 00. Clock E 15, 17, 19. Cut the two largest dies from decorative labels and the next to the largest Labels eight. Sponge all white with yellow ink. Take a 5" by 7" card panel from the paper collection and cut it to 4 3/8" by 6 1/2". Add it to the card base and then add double dots to the back the two smaller die cuts. Add them to the card. Stamp, cut, and ink the sentiment add double dots and add to the card also. Stamp twenty two flowers with black ink onto the vellum. Add black glitter and heat with the heat gun. Then sponge the alcohol inks on the back of the vellum and cut them out. Use the glue gun to glue the flowers together. Color the Sparklets with Copic marker Y 15, then add them to the flower centers. Position the flowers on the card using the glue gun to adhere them. Stamp and cut the Timeless clocks in black ink and color them with Copic markers, then add them to the card.

We have a new collection coming out soon called, "Celebrate The Journey Collection."
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment